It is one of four Sumo Ramen & Curry Restaurants on the island of Oahu. All owned and operated by the same owner, with over 7 years of experience in the Restaurant Business. Over the past year, Sumo Ramen's experienced cooks have been making the finest Japanese Cuisine in town. They have a wide variety of dishes that include:
- Beef Curry – A plate of rice covered in Curry with chunks of chopped beef.
- Mochiko Chicken Curry – A plate of rice with Curry and pieces of Mochiko Chicken.
- Sumo Ramen – A large bowl of ramen noodles in delicious broth with chicken katsu, eggs, fish cake, char siu, and assorted vegetables.
- Miso Ramen – A large bowl of ramen noodles in miso soup with char siu, fish cake, and assorted vegetables.
- Seafood Crispy Noodles – Crisp fried noodles covered in assorted seafood and vegetables.
Their meals are served in large portions, but also come in min-sizes as well. And they even have combo meals for those with greater appetites. Sumo Ramen's combo meals include, one of their main dishes along with a side order of Gyoza and either ramen or fried rice. These meals range in price from $3.75 for a mini plate to $7.50 for a 3 item combo. Their wide selection has something for everyone no matter their taste or their size of appetite. Sumo Ramen & Curry has great food at a convenient price.
Store Location212 - Food Court
HoursMonday - Thursday: 10:30am - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 10:30am - 10:00pm
Sunday: 10:30am - 7:30pm
Telephone NumberPh: 456-8082